The City has a process of detailed planning for the management of its natural areas. It has developed, and is implementing, Management Plans for a number of key conservation assets:
- Gosnells Golf Course Bushland Management Plan, 2010
- Gosnells Golf Course Bushland Dieback Management Plan, 2010
- Shreeve Road Reserve Wetland Fire Management Plan, 2009
- Shreeve Road Reserve Wetland Management Plan, 2012
- Mary Carroll Park Vision Plan, 2015
- Holmes Street Bushland North: Revegetation and Weed Management Plan, 2016
- Access and Bushfire Management Plan: Holmes Street Bushland North, 2016
- Ellis Brook Valley Strategic Management Plan, 2016.
Natural areas within the City are managed under the guidance of the Biodiversity Conservation Management Plan 2010. At the City of Gosnells a range of management planning strategies are used depending on the priority and complexity of issues affecting a natural area. These include:
- comprehensive Management Plans;
- Activity Plans; and
- Threat Abatement Plans.