Change of address

There is an obligation on property owners to ensure that Council has the correct address for the service of notices.

To change your address with the City, please complete the change of address and details form.

You can change your address if you are a:

  • Property owner or tenant
  • Owner of dog or cat registered with the City
  • Library member
  • Leisure World member or visitor
  • Program or service participant, or volunteer
  • Hall, park or reserve hire
  • Building company, developer, demolition contractor, home builder or private certifier
  • Health or Trader permit holder, or food business owner
  • Creditor of the City
  • Debtor who makes payment(s) to the City.

Change of name

If you have recently changed your name, please provide a copy of your Change of Name Certificate or Marriage Certificate via post or email to, so that your name details can be updated.

Change of property ownership

Under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1995, when a person (whether as principal or agent) sells or disposes of land, the owner/agent must advise the City in writing within 21 days of the change of ownership, giving full details of the purchaser.

To change your ownership details please provide a copy of your Certificate of Title.