How do I report faulty street lighting?

Western Power is responsible for 95% of the street lights within the City of Gosnells.

Try to find the power pole number and report it to Western Power.
In an emergency, phone Western Power on 13 13 51.

What about street lights maintained by the City of Gosnells?

Phone the City: 9397 3000
Note: Please provide the location of the street light