Development Assessment Panels (DAPs) are independent decision making bodies comprising a mix of technical experts and elected local government representatives.
The purpose of the DAPs is to determine development applications in the place of local governments and the Western Australian Planning Commission, where a financial value threshold is reached.
The following current JDAP application/s are located within the City of Gosnells:
- 163 (Lot 37) Birnam Road, Canning Vale - Child Care Premises
- 35 (Lot 166) and 37 (Lot 4864) Yule Street, Maddington - Child Care Premises
- 53 (Lot 9039) Logistics Boulevard, Kenwick - Warehouse and Incidental Office
- 235 (Lot 240) and 237 (Lot 241) Spencer Road, and 35 (Lot 242) Yale Road, Thornlie - Child Care Premises
- 34 (Lot 136) Yule Street, Maddington - Child Care Premises
- 137 (Lot 55) Logistics Boulevard, Kenwick - Warehouse Transport Depot
- 3 (Lot 112) Wynyard Way, Thornlie - Child Care Premises
- 146 (Lot 11) Maddington Road, Maddington - Warehouse
- 3 (Lot 102) and 5 (Lot 13) Sampson Street and 1878 (Lot 91) Albany Highway, Maddington - Mixed Use Commercial Development (Convenience Store, Motor Vehicle Repair and Motor Vehicle Wash)
- To make a presentation to the DAP, please complete the Presentation Request Template and email it to the DAP Secretariat email@example.com
- The request is to be submitted at least 3 days prior to the DAP meeting.
- If presentation approval is obtained, each presentation is to be a maximum of five minutes, unless the Presiding Member allows for an extension of time.