Development Assessment Panels (DAPs) are independent decision making bodies comprising a mix of technical experts and elected local government representatives. DAPs are intended to enhance planning expertise in decision making by improving the balance between technical advice and local knowledge.
The purpose of the DAPs is to determine development applications in the place of local governments and the Western Australian Planning Commission, where a financial value threshold is reached.
The following current DAP application/s are located within the City of Gosnells:
- 65 (Lot 98) Mills Road West, Gosnells - Place of Worship
- 1771 (Lot 32), 1779 (Lot 30) & 1783 (Lot 29) Albany Highway Kenwick - Motor Vehicle Sales and Service Centre
- To make a presentation to the DAP, please complete the Presentation Request Template and email it to the DAP Secretariat email@example.com
- The request is to be submitted at least 3 days prior to the DAP meeting.
- If presentation approval is obtained, each presentation is to be a maximum of five minutes, unless the Presiding Member allows for an extension of time.