Development Assessment Panels (DAPs) are independent decision making bodies comprising a mix of technical experts and elected local government representatives. DAPs are intended to enhance planning expertise in decision making by improving the balance between technical advice and local knowledge.
The purpose of the DAPs is to determine development applications in the place of local governments and the Western Australian Planning Commission, where a financial value threshold is reached.
The following current DAP application/s are located within the City of Gosnells:
- Lot 100 Southern River Road, Southern River - Self Storage Facility
- Lot 100 Southern River Road, Southern River - Warehouse Units and Fast Food Outlet
- 146 (Lot 11) Maddington Road, Maddington - Warehouse
- 1525 (Lot 803) Albany Highway, Beckenham - Change of Use (Showroom to Tavern and Restaurant)
- 624 (Lot 3) Bickley Road, Maddington - Industry General, Motor Vehicle Repair and Office
- 635 and 617 (Lots 47 and 308) Bickley Road, Maddington - Industry Light and Office
- To make a presentation to the DAP, please complete the Presentation Request Template and email it to the DAP Secretariat email@example.com
- The request is to be submitted at least 3 days prior to the DAP meeting.
- If presentation approval is obtained, each presentation is to be a maximum of five minutes, unless the Presiding Member allows for an extension of time.