Development Assessment Panels (DAPs) are independent decision making bodies comprising a mix of technical experts and elected local government representatives.
The purpose of the DAPs is to determine development applications in the place of local governments and the Western Australian Planning Commission, where a financial value threshold is reached.
The following current JDAP application/s are located within the City of Gosnells:
- 33 (Lot 79) Streatham Street, Beckenham - Child Care Premises
- Lot 308 Aylesford Way, Lot 116 Spencer Road and Lot 113 on P10284 Thornlie - Thornlie Station - Metronet (Amendment)
- 134 (Lot 144) Westfield Street, Maddington - Child Care Premises
- Lot 253 Logistics Boulevard, Kenwick - Warehouse
- 10 (Lot 146) Sheoak Road, Maddington - Place of Worship and Community Purpose
- 3 (Lot 102) and 5 (Lot 13) Sampson Street and 1878 (Lot 91) Albany Highway, Maddington - Mixed Use Commercial Development (Convenience Store, Motor Vehicle Repair and Motor Vehicle Wash)
- There are currently no scheduled meetings.
- To make a presentation to the DAP, please complete the Presentation Request Template and email it to the DAP Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
- The request is to be submitted at least 3 days prior to the DAP meeting.
- If presentation approval is obtained, each presentation is to be a maximum of five minutes, unless the Presiding Member allows for an extension of time.