Enjoy a great line-up of professional, top-rated theatre shows right on your doorstep.
With our free parking facilities and easy access to public transport, you can enjoy a great night without the hassles of travelling to the CBD.
Our modern 235-seat venue attracts around 14,000 patrons a year, and includes a wide range of hire facilities:
- Auditorium with a fully equipped theatre and tiered seating for 216 people
- Modern audio and lighting systems
- A large stage and backstage area, walk-in wardrobe and dressing room with full amenities, and a drive-in loading bay.
- Suitable for presentations, conferences, product launches, award nights, school graduations, seminars and performances.
- Studio room with polished floors and versatile layout – suitable for meetings, workshops and conferences.
- Foyer with comfortable seating and spaces to mingle, mix or gather in groups – it’s the perfect setting for networking, cocktail functions, business gatherings or breakouts during seminars.
Why not get up on stage with our weekly performing arts classes? It's a great way to meet new friends and build confidence.
To make an enquiry about hiring another venue:
Contact our Facilities Bookings Office on 9397 3244.
Please note: this is not suitable as a party venue.
Don Russell Performing Arts Centre, Lot 13 Murdoch Road
Thornlie WA 6108
- Accessible parking bays
- Accessible toilet
- Leisure Activities