There are two easy internet payment options you can use:
- EPayment - A secure online credit card service. To make a payment, go to Rates Payment and follow the prompts.
- BPAY - through your own bank's online service. Use the Biller Code 5470 and your seven digit reference Number.
Direct debit - request direct debit payments.
There are three payment options you can use:
- PayWay 1300 885 175 and use Biller Code 272344 and your seven digit Payment Reference Number found at the top right of your rates notice.
- Contact your financial institution and use Biller Code 5470 and your seven digit reference Number
- Contact the rates section on 9397 3000 (Credit Card payments only)
You can pay your rates in person at any Australia Post Office or at the City Civic Centre located at 2120 Albany Highway Gosnells.
The City's Civic Centre accepts:
- EFTPOS: Visa or MasterCard credit cards.
Opening hours: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
You can post your payment to the City of Gosnells, PO Box 662, Gosnells WA 6990.
For your own security, please do not send cash.