The City of Gosnells has five banner sites that are available for use by community groups and not for profit organisations.
Applicants can request to use one or more banner sites, as follows:
- 2120 Albany Hwy, Gosnells (front of City of Gosnells Civic Centre)
- Cnr Albany Hwy and The Crescent, Gosnells (Longies Park)
- Cnr Spencer Road & Burslem Drive, Gosnells
- Warton Rd, Southern River (front of Amherst Village Library)
- Cnr Garden St & Nicholson Rd, Canning Vale
Priority will be given to events, activities or campaigns which:
- increase visits to the City
- promote the City of Gosnells
- promote programs, events or services that benefit the local community
- are related to local tourism
- have a public art value.
The types of events, activities or campaigns that can be advertised at these sites include:
- Community open days (excludes school open days)
- Community events and festivals
- Community health and wellness campaigns
- Commemorative events (e.g. ANZAC Day)
- Celebratory weeks (e.g. Volunteer Week).
- A fee is payable for the hire of the banner sites
- Bookings may be made up to six months in advance
- The decision of the City on usage of the banner sites will be final, and will be dependent on availability
- Banners must be removed within two days of the booking end date.
- The banner sites are designed to display banners measuring 3m long x 1m high
- All banners must comply with conditions and specifications as per Council Policy 3.1.16 - Use of Community Information on Banner Sites.