The City has made a number of local laws which regulate and manage activities throughout the City. These local laws are enforceable through the courts.
- Cat Local Law 2014
- Dogs Local Law 2020
- Fencing Local Law 2017
- Local Government Property Local Law 2009
- Parking Local Law 2012
- Public Health Local Law 2017
- Standing Orders Local Law 2016
- Thoroughfares and Public Places Local Law 2021
- *Australian and Australian/New Zealand Standards referred to in the City of Gosnells Fencing Local Law 2017 is available for viewing free of charge at the City of Gosnells Civic Centre.