The Maddington Homestead Outline Development Plan (ODP) has been prepared for an 8.78ha parcel of land bound by Burslem Drive and the Canning River, Maddington.
What is the main aim of the ODP?
The main aim of the Maddington Homestead ODP is to guide future subdivision and development. The ODP is currently operational.
What has happened?
A range of planning initiatives have been undertaken for the Maddington Homestead ODP, including:
- Council Initiation of the ODP
- Extensive community consultation
- Council Adoption of the ODP
- The submission of a formal request to the State Government to formally adopt the Chamberlain Street ODP
- State Government Approval of the Chamberlain Street ODP
The ODP was presented to Council on 14 October 2003, where Council granted consent to advertise. The ODP was then advertised for public comment for a period of 21 days.
Reports to Council on the ODP: