The City commissioned various consultants to undertake technical and feasibility studies as part of the planning for the MKSEA.
A complete copy of each technical study commissioned by the City is available. The complete copies of the technical studies are provided in good faith to assist stakeholders understand the complex planning matters related to this area.
The City accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any decision, action, loss or otherwise arising from the supply of this information or for the use of or reliance on this information by any party, for any purpose other than that for which it was obtained by the City. There is an additional disclaimer at the front of each technical report, prepared by the individual consultants.
Each disclaimer must be read in conjunction with the above disclaimer from the City.
- MKSEA P1 FULL SP REPORT - Advertised April - May 2019.PDF
- Aboriginal Heritage Survey
- MKSEA Summary of existing Wetlands
- MKSEA Summary of vegetation condition
- MKSEA Original Draft Concept Plan (V1 February 2007)
- MKSEA Modified Draft Concept Plan (V2 November 2007)
- Black Cockatoo survey
- MKSEA infrastructure servicing report by GHD
- MKSEA environmental report by Cardno BSD
- Bushfire hazard assessment July 2014
- Environmental scoping document June 2013
- Preliminary transport study May 2006
- Surface water and groundwater investigation and monitoring program August 2008
- Surface water and groundwater investigation and monitoring final report August …
- Final district water management strategy May 2014
- MKSEA 2010 flora vegetation and wetlands survey
- Environmental Constraints - Summary Mapping
- MKSEA Transport Study 2016
Enquiries should be directed to the City Environmental branch:
Telephone: 9397 3203