The Safe City Community CCTV program is a joint approach by the City of Gosnells, WA Police Force, and local community members and property owners to prevent crime and reduce the real and perceived impact of crime and disruptive behaviour. This is a voluntary, opt in program for people who meet the terms and conditions of the program.
Local residents can play an active role in preventing crime on their streets. The program aims to empower local residents and business owners to take ownership of their street and actively contribute to reducing crime.
The program will provide half the cost of a CCTV system, up to a maximum of $500, to assist eligible property owners to purchase an effective CCTV system.
Applicants are required to register their CCTV system to the WA Police Force CamMap system and agree to provide footage to WA Police Force when requested.
Step 1 – Read Terms and Conditions and Application Instructions
Please read over all the Terms and Conditions and all of the Application Instructions.
Step 2 – Contact Security Installers and get some quotes
Refer to the List of Local CCTV Installers, however you are welcome to go with whichever security installer you want.
Step 3 – Contact the City of Gosnells
Email the City via email@example.com with the following details:
- Property address
- Quotes from security company confirming technical requirements included under Terms and Conditions section 5.
Step 4 – Confirmation of your funding pre-approval
The City will contact you via email to confirm your eligibility for Safe City Community CCTV funding.
Step 5 – Install and pay for your CCTV system
Remember to get a copy of your proof of payment, and the technical specifications of your system.
Step 6 – Complete and submit the funding application form
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FORM
- Hardcopy Form
Download and print out a paper application form
Fill in all the details onto the hardcopy paper form
- Scan or take photos of your application form pages
- Submit your application to the City either by:
- Email the form to the City at firstname.lastname@example.org, remember to include all the required attachments and documents or
- Post your form to the City at PO Box 662 Gosnells WA 6990, remember to include all the required attachments and documents or
- In person, bring your form to the City at 2120 Albany Highway Gosnells WA 6110, remember to include all the required attachments and documents
- Digital Form
- Download the interactive editable application form
- Fill in all the details onto the digital application form
- Save the completed application form
- Submit your application to the City at email@example.com, remember to include all the required attachments and documents
Note: Applications for the Safe City Community CCTV program close on 1 May 2023.