Funding for this program is closed.
The City is working in partnership with Gosnells District Neighbourhood Watch to support residents who want to connect and get to know each other.
The Street Meet and Greet program is a community-led activation of local streets and neighbourhoods and are planned and implemented by the community. Residents are encouraged to host small neighbourhood events such as picnics and barbeques and will be provided with some resources to support their event.
- A How-to Guide,
- Sports/games equipment for hire,
- A $50 gift card for the host provided by Gosnells District Neighbourhood Watch,
- Up to $250 rebate funding from the City of Gosnells for expenses.
Steps to a hosting a Street Meet and Greet event:
- Read program Terms and Conditions and FAQ's
- Complete the Application Form
- Upon approval - Receive host information pack and resources
- Host your event
- Complete the Event Summary and Feedback Form
- Upon approval - receive your rebate