Antisocial behaviour and speeding by some drivers on our roads can cause damage, disturb the peace and threaten the safety of our neighbourhoods. This should not be tolerated.

There is tough legislation available to police to deal with the hoons responsible and stop these incidents from happening, however police often need public assistance to deal with these matters. 

Don’t put up with it!

Report antisocial driver behaviour or speeding to police immediately on 131 444, or drop into a police station and complete a Traffic Incident Report if the incidents are ongoing and you have information on the offenders.

Provision of photographic or video evidence is a powerful tool that can assist police with enquiries into hooning complaints, however if you intend taking these images please consider your safety and do not put yourself in any danger when taking them.


Hoon report forms can also be downloaded from the WA Police Force website.