Access to support services
Contact My Aged Care by calling 1800 200 422 (free-call), or by visiting https://www.myagedcare.gov.au.
My Aged Care will arrange an assessment with you and a representative (if required) to determine if you may benefit from, and be eligible for support services.
Services may include:
- Help at home such as Meals on Wheels and Gardening
- Transport assistance to appointments and outings
- Respite at home or in an aged care facility
My Aged Care is also able to assist with the transition into an aged care home (sometimes known as a nursing home or residential aged care facility).
Free Call - 1800 200 422
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 8pm
- Saturdays: 10am to 2pm
- Closed on Sundays and national public holidays
Resources are available on the website https://www.myagedcare.gov.au/resources