Building, development (planning) and subdivision clearance applications are required to be lodged online.

If you don't already have an account, you'll need to register as a home or business user. If you already have an account, you can log in here and start your application.

What type of approvals can I apply for online?

  • Building, occupancy and demolition permits
  • Planning Applications
    • Single Houses
    • Grouped Dwellings
    • Sheds and Patios
    • Home business or Family Day Care
    • Signage
    • Commercial vehicle parking in residential zone
    • Industrial and Commercial Development
  • Subdivision Clearance Applications

What applications cannot be lodged online?

The following applications cannot be lodged through our online portal, but can be emailed to

  • Development Approval Exemptions for Single Houses (Deemed-to-Comply)
  • Section 40 Liquor Licence Applications
  • Local Development Plans
  • Built Strata Applications
  • Written Planning Advice

Online Application Tracking

Track the progress of your online application. If you have any queries about the online lodgement process please email

More information