Building, development (planning) and subdivision clearance applications are required to be lodged online.
If you don't already have an account, you'll need to register as a home or business user. If you already have an account, you can log in here and start your application.
What type of approvals can I apply for online?
- Building, occupancy and demolition permits
- Planning Applications
- Single Houses
- Grouped Dwellings
- Sheds and Patios
- Home business or Family Day Care
- Commercial vehicle parking in residential zone
- Industrial and Commercial Development
- Subdivision Clearance Applications
What applications cannot be lodged online?
The following applications cannot be lodged through our online portal, but can be emailed to email@example.com
- Development Approval Exemptions for Single Houses (Deemed-to-Comply)
- Section 40 Liquor Licence Applications
- Local Development Plans
- Built Strata Applications
- Written Planning Advice
Online Application Tracking
Track the progress of your online application. If you have any queries about the online lodgement process please email firstname.lastname@example.org