This neighbourhood reserve of just over 9000 square meters includes play equipment and a half basketball court for children's play and activities.
With constructed garden beds and generous designated open grassed area it provides a range of opportunities for park users to enjoy informal ball games or other recreational pursuits.
Tall stands of native trees provide the reserve with valuable shade and a footpath that traverse the length of the reserve.
The reserve also known as Longies Park was named after Gwladys Long (known as Longey) who lived in the area for quite some time between 1925 -1978. George Long was a Councillor and his wife Gwladys was an active local volunteer. The park was named Longies Park around the year 1977 and a year later Gwladys passed. It was than later changed to Penn Street Reserve, however, the sign at the park still remains.
Corner The Crescent and Albany Highway
Maddington WA 6109