Parks and Environmental Operations maintain the many parks, reserves, streetscapes and associated green public open spaces.
Use the City of Gosnells online services portal to report or request the below items.
- Broken BBQ
- Broken playground equipment or exercise equipment
- Damaged sporting equipment or court
- Broken or missing shade sails
- Damaged skate park
- Broken park bin
- Damaged fencing in a park
- Broken irrigation/sprinklers
- Broken drinking fountain
- Broken aerators
- Broken park light
- Damaged sign
- Damaged footpath within the reserve
- Damaged seating or tables
- Request cleaning of the lake
- Request for dog poo bags
- Request for mowing of the reserve
- Request for lights in a reserve
- Request for new signs in a reserve
- Request for new play equipment
- Request for new park assets
Please note that all online requests and reports will only be processed during business hours, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
For reporting incidents after hours that may require immediate action, call 9397 3000 and your call will be diverted to the City's after hours messaging service.
Please provide as much information as possible.
Terms and conditions
By clicking Agree, below, you agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- The information provided is true and correct at the time of entry.
- You are aware that all online requests and reports will only be processed during business hours, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm.