Gosnells Town Centre is attractively framed by the meandering Canning River and Darling Scarp's foothills, where remnant orchards and established landscapes reflect a relatively recent rural past.
Considerable joint government investment over the past decade has seen the area transform into a distinctive, well facilitated town centre that has an appealing country town feel.
- The nationally awarded Gosnells Town Centre revitalisation program has achieved improved street connection, quality public spaces and introduced new state-of-the-art facilities.
- Guided by the Lissiman Street Improvement Plan, the redevelopment of properties on Main Street near the railway station will create a vibrant urban core.
- LPP 5.10 Maddington and Gosnells Activity Centre provides design guidance for new town centre style development.
- Quality public art defines Gosnells' distinctive sense of place.
- Ideas and initiatives by local traders and the community are encouraged to make the Gosnells Town Centre a welcoming place.
- Mary Carroll Park is a protected bird sanctuary that is within walking distance of the town centre. The vision for this extraordinary wetland is to enhance its natural and recreational qualities and story of place.