A complaint about substandard accommodation can only be made by the occupant or a neighbour of the property. 

There must be someone living in the property.  If the house is vacant please call the City on 9397 3000 and ask for Building Services.

If the house is a rental we recommend contacting the managing agent or owner in the first instance.