To complain about a food product it is helpful to have:

  • a sample of food that can be sent off for testing. 
  • proof of when and where the food was purchased, such as a receipt.

Food premises complaint

Complaints can only be made to the City of Gosnells regarding food premises located in our City. If the premise is outside the City please contact the relevant local authority.