A fun program for parents and their children aged 2 – 4 years to participate in a variety of creative, themed and crafty activities each week.
Looking for activities for older kids? Click here to see Creative Older Kids (5 – 8 years).
Dates and themes for Term 1 2023
- 7 February - Valentine's Day
- 14 February - Water
- 21 February - Flowers and Plants
- 28 February - Construction
- 7 March - Pirates and Mermaids
- 14 March - Pets
- 21 March - Harmony Week
- 28 March - Pom Poms and Pipe Cleaners
- 4 April - Sport
- No bookings required.
- This program is for younger children. For older children, please see the Thursday afternoon program.
- Parents are to remain at the program and supervise their children.
COVID-19 safety protocols
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each session.
- Please do not attend the program if you or your child are unwell.
- To ensure the health and wellbeing of families and staff, limits may apply to the number of participants allowed in a building.
In the event that maximum numbers are reached, you may be asked to wait outside until a family leaves the building.