How can we help?
The City of Gosnells aims to deliver the highest quality customer service, as efficiently as possible.
What we do
Services provided by the City include:
- Infrastructure and property services, including local roads, bridges, footpaths, drainage, waste collection and management
- Provision of recreation facilities including a leisure centre, sports ovals and parks
- Health inspection and assessment service for food, water and nuisances, environmental noise and pollution control
- Community services for families, seniors, people with disabilities and youth
- Building services, including inspections, licensing, certification and enforcement
- Planning and development approval
- Administration of parking facilities and street parking
- Cultural facilities and services, such as libraries and a museum
Keeping you informed
The City of Gosnells is committed to working with and consulting the local community. To help you take part in an informed way, the City provides weekly full page advertisements, coverage in the media, regular updates on activities and has an active website. Most importantly, two Ordinary Council Meetings are held each month and are open to the public.
Community consultation is a vital part of the City’s decision-making process.
City publications such as the Strategic Plan for the Future, planning strategies, annual reports and Council agendas and minutes are available online, from our Customer Service Centre and at all City libraries.
Our commitment to you
The City strives to provide value-for-money services, at an appropriate quality, that meet the needs of our customers. We continuously review our services to ensure they are effective and efficient.
What you can expect
- A written response within 10 working days of receipt of correspondence
- All telephone calls during working hours answered in five rings
- All telephone messages responded to within one working day
- An open invitation to send us ideas, suggestions or other feedback
In all our dealings with customers, we show respect for privacy, dignity, religious and cultural beliefs.
To help you track the progress of a query:
- All customer service officers wear name tags and identify themselves on the telephone and in letters
- When making a call or writing a letter, a specific officer will be allocated to your query and will be responsible for following it through to a satisfactory conclusion.
Help us to help you
If you believe the service you have received could be improved, tell us by writing to the Chief Executive Officer, who will ensure you receive a written response.
If you wish to provide feedback about customer service you have received please contact us using any of the following methods:
City of Gosnells
2120 Albany Hwy, Gosnells, WA 6110
City of Gosnells
PO Box 662, Gosnells, WA 6990
Call us: 9397 3000