The Kids’ Zone at this year’s Fusion Food and Culture Festival has a range of fabulous activities and entertainment for the under-10s:
- Visit the miniature Kids’ World, for imaginative role-playing and sensory play
- Be creative with play dough
- Meet the Eco fairies and pixies
- Join in the circus fun with hoops, juggling toys and a special toddler space
- Get a glitter tattoo at the sparkle station
- Have-a-go at making giant bubbles
The Kids’ Zone at Fusion Festival will be staffed by qualified and experienced City of Gosnells Children and Families Officers. All children should be accompanied by a parent or carer.
The Youth Zone at Fusion Food and Culture Festival will be decked out with a range of equipment and action-packed activities for youth aged 10 to 18 years:
- Challenge your mates to a game of dodgeball
- Test your skills on the arcade games
- Check out The Nomad Wandering Youth Space for sports equipment, yard games, art gear and more
- Kick back and relax in the chill space
- Dress up, grab some props and take pictures in the photo booth
- Enjoy the sweet sounds of the Youth Zone DJ
The Youth Zone will be staffed by qualified and experienced City of Gosnells Youth Officers.