House in a suburb

Change of personal details

Change of postal address details

There is an obligation on property owners to ensure that Council has the correct address for service of notices.

To change your address please complete the form below.

Change of name

If you have recently changed your name, please provide a copy of your Change of Name Certificate or Marriage Certificate via post or email to council@gosnells.wa.gov.au, so that your name details can be updated.

Change of property ownership

Under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1995, when a person (whether as principal or agent) sells or disposes of land, the owner/agent must advise Council in writing within 21 days of the change of ownership, giving full details of the purchaser.

To change your ownership details please provide a copy of your Certificate of Title.

Did you find this page helpful ?

Please type the code in the box below: