The 'Watch Around Water' campaign will:
- Educate the community about adequate child supervision in a public aquatic centre
- Encourage parents/guardians to be responsible for supervising their children in a public aquatic centre.
Children under 10 years must be accompanied and constantly supervised by a parent/guardian over the age of 18 years.
- The parent/guardian must have a clear view of the child at all times
- Children under 5 years must be accompanied in the water and remain within arms reach of the parent/guardian at all times.
As responsible adults we all have duties to be watchful of young children using public aquatic centres.
'Watch Around Water' Centres
- AquaLife Centre
- Armadale Aquatic Centre
- Belmont Oasis
- Canning Aquatic Centre
- City of Gosnells Leisure World
- Leeming Aquatic and Recreation Centre
- Melville Aquatic Fitness Centre
- Riverton Leisureplex
- Swan Park Leisure Centre
At Leisure World we are proud to offer a high standard of child supervision.
Thank you for helping to make sure you and your children have a safe and enjoyable experience in our pool.