There are four easy internet payment options you can use:
- EPayment - a secure online credit card service. To make a payment, go to Rates Payment and follow the prompts.
- Direct debit - request direct debit payments through the related link below.
- BPAY - through your own bank's online service. Use the Biller Code 5470 and your seven digit reference Number.
- BPAY View - register via your own bank’s online service. Use Biller Code 5470 with your seven digit payment reference number and have your Rates Notices (including Instalment Reminder Notices) delivered electronically direct to your banking website.
- Australia Post Bill Pay - use the Biller Code 0605 and your seven digit reference Number.
There are two payment options you can use:
- Australia Post 131 816 and use Biller Code 0605 and your seven digit reference Number
- Contact your financial institution and use Biller Code 5470 and your seven digit reference Number
You can pay your rates in person at any Australia Post Office or at the City Civic Centre located at 2120 Albany Highway Gosnells. Opening hours are 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
The City's Civic Centre accepts cash, cheque, EFTPOS and Visa or MasterCard credit cards.
You can post your payment to the City of Gosnells, PO Box 662, GOSNELLS WA 6990. For your own security, please do not send cash.