Management of street trees in the City is guided by the Street Tree Policy, which has the following objectives:
- Encourage the planting of appropriately selected tree species in the City
- Guide decisions regarding the planting, management and removal of street trees
- Ensure the protection of existing trees worthy of retaining in the road reserve
- Identify management responsibilities
- Provide consistent advice on all enquiries relating to street trees.
To access the Street Tree Policy see the link below.
The list of suitable street trees is available through the link below.