Hoon drivers

Antisocial behaviour and speeding by some drivers on our roads, who cause damage, disturb the peace and threaten the safety of our neighborhoods, should not be tolerated.

Report it to the Police - call 131 444.

Follow the links below to learn more and find out what you can do.

Did you find this page helpful ?

Please type the code in the box below: