- 25m x 8 lanes
- Summer water temperature: 29.6°
- Winter water temperature: 30.6°
- Air Temperature: 27.5°
- Water depth from 0.95m to 1.3m
- Dedicated Lap Swimming and Walking Lanes
- Early Bird Water Workout Lane: 5:30am – 9am with equipment provided.
- The pool or individual lanes are available for hire: contact the centre for details
- Beach access
- Depth 0.0m to 0.95m
The water spray
Volleyball net also available
Giant Pool Inflatable available on weekends and for parties
Contact the centre to book part of, or the entire leisure pool
- The pool can be accessed via the beach and a water wheen chair is available.
- A platform hoist is also available to lower or lift patrons from the main pool
A summer attraction, the pool opens during the warmer weather. Two whale water features spray water around for the kids. We have two BBQ's which are available to the public free of charge and plenty of grass for those who want to have a picnic with the whole family.
Your children can enjoy play and age appropriate activities in the Crèche while you take a fitness class or enjoy a swim.
We accommodate children aged 8 weeks to 6 years during school terms, and up to 12 years during school holidays.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am - noon
Closed Saturdays and Sundays
All children must be enrolled, booked and paid for in advance.
Bookings and payment is now essential with a minimum of 24 hours prior to the day of care
Contact the Creche on 9251 8700 to secure your booking.
Crèche Entry Fee: $4.50 for 1.5 hours (from 1 July 13)
Multipasses available in blocks of 10 or 20 at a discounted rate.
What to Bring
- Prams for babies and toddlers are recommended as these provide children with security and help with the transition into the Crèche environment.
- Disposable or cloth nappies and baby wipes should be provided for children still in nappies.
- A hat for those sunny summer days and sunblock.
- Labelling of all possessions is a good idea and greatly appreciated as it reduces the possibility of lost property.
- A healthy snack and drink.The creche has a no nut policy.
Swimming Lesson Change Overs
The crèche provides a swimming lesson change over service at no extra cost. Crèche staff can pick your child up from the pool, if you are swimming with another child or attending an aerobic class. Please speak to staff to make arrangements.
Child Safety and Collection
For the safety of your child, all children will only be released to the person who has signed them in, unless previous arrangements have been made with Crèche staff.
If you need a venue for your next birthday party, corporate function, social meeting, group workshop or leisure program then Leisure World could have just what you need.
There are four rooms available for hire at competitive prices, these include:
- One large room – 180 people capacity
- Two smaller rooms – 40 people capacity each
- One crèche room
All rooms are suitable for a range of uses, both active or quiet.
For more information or to book a room, contact Leisure World on 9251 8700.
Requesting a Booking:
- Booking requests can be made by completing either the Casual Booking Form (for one off bookings) or the Annual Booking Form (for ongoing bookings)
- It is advisable to read the Conditions of Hire before requesting a booking.
- Forward your completed form via email or fax on 9251 8722
- Enquiries to the Centre Supervisor on 9251 8700
Lap Swimming - suitable times
The quiet times to visit Leisure World to swim laps are:
Monday to Friday 5.30am to 9am
12.30pm to 3.30 and
7pm to close
Saturday 7am to 9am and
11.30am to close
Sunday after 10am
Corporate sponsorship opportunities
The City's Leisure World is the most popular local community centre with an average annual attendance of 400,000 people. The Centre would be suitable for businesses/sponsors keen to target their products and services to large audiences within the children, youth, adults and seniors demographic areas.
Corporate sponsorship opportunities