e-Volunteer Hub search
Fill in the fields to find volunteering opportunities.
What do you need to know before you start?
- The organisation is a not for profit
- The purpose of the organisation matches your own values and beliefs
- The organisation carries volunteer insurance
- Your role is clear and specific
- The organisation can provide you with information about its purpose and activities
- You are satisfied that the organisation's funds are expended in accordance with its mission.
Unlike paid staff, volunteers are not covered by awards or work place agreements. However, volunteers do have basic rights and responsibilities. Click on the Volunteer Rights and Responsibilities checklist below to view those endorsed by Volunteering Australia.
For more information contact the City's e-Volunteer Hub on 9397 3121 or email.