Programs and Support
To ensure you stay up to date with local business happenings, check that you're on the mailing list for the City's free Economic Development e-newsletter - register from the link below.
The City organises a very popular series of business networking events - the BiG Events. The BiG Events (Business in Gosnells networking) feature a different host each time they're held, giving a unique insight into some of our most vibrant businesses. Watch this website, our local press and the City's free Economic Development e-newsletter for details of the next BiG Event and other local business networking opportunities.
To assist in the establishment and growth of small business, the City is a long-time supporter and co-sponsor of the Business Station (Formerly the Small Business Centre South East Metro).
Business Station offers a wide range of services to new and established businesses in our region, including:
Free confidential advice and assistance
- Tailored business information (by industry or by business type)
- Business planning assistance
- Marketing assistance
- Access to a range of State and Federal Government programmes
- Small business skills development training (marketing, cashflow, starting a business, etc)
- Small Business Smart Business grants to facilitate appropriate business training
- Regular small business newsletter
For further details or an appointment with a Business Advisor contact:
2232b Albany Highway
Gosnells WA 6110
P: 08 9398 6333